on June 30th 2015 Goodreads
When magic, romance and family secrets collide, the result is spellbinding!
Miranda Kane has always felt like a screw up–at least when it comes to her ability to wield magic. Her only sanctuary is Shadow Falls camp, where she’s learning to harness her powers as a witch. But thanks to her shapeshifter boyfriend who called it quits and ran off to Paris, both her heart and powers feel broken.
When she unexpectedly lands a top spot in a spell casting competition in France, she flies out with her best friends Kylie and Della. But her trip takes her straight into the heart of a dangerous supernatural mystery–and a heated romance. What Miranda doesn’t expect is for her investigation to unleash shocking revelations…about herself, her family, and her arch enemy. Now Miranda must step up and show everyone that she’s a witch to be reckoned with….before it’s too late.
Notes from C.C. Hunter:
Miranda has been very patient. First, I wrote Kylie’s story. Then, I wrote Della’s. Well, I’m still writing Della’s, but Unspoken will be out later this year. All the while, Miranda has been waiting for me to write her story. She didn’t bug me about it, but I always felt her there, in the back of my mind, wondering when it would be her turn. And now, she has her very own novella! Not that Kylie and Della aren’t in it, after all, they are her best friends, but this is from Miranda’s point of view. In Spellbinder, Miranda participates in an important magic contest. But someone is bumping off the competition, and a cute blue-eyed warlock is assigned to protect her. But on the plus side, the competition is in Paris, and Kylie and Della are there to cheer Miranda on. But do you also remember who’s in Paris? Yup, Perry. And Miranda has a lot of decisions to make, and let’s just hope she survives the competition in one piece!
In Spellbinder you’ll learn:
1. When you play with fire, you might find things getting hotter for other reasons.
2. It’s possible for a girl to be kissed like she’d never been kissed and not even know who kissed her.
3. Magic moms are ten times worse than soccer moms.
4. The only thing better than going to Paris, is going to Paris with your two best friends. Well, it would be if someone wasn’t trying to kill you.
5. Sometimes the people you think you know the best, aren’t at all who you thought they were.
6 . Some things are harder to forgive than others.
7. Family can work together and overpower dark magic.
8. If someone needs help and you ignore them, you may never forgive yourself.
9. While a hug doesn’t fix everything, it can be exactly what you need at the moment.
10. Some people are willing to kill to win.
Spellbinder is available for pre-order now at
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/s/cc-hunter-spellbinder?keyword=cc+hunter+spellbinder&store=ebook